Kunena Birthday Module

• #NoName birthday is in 2 days (19)
  • Danny birthday is in 10 days (22)

Shoutbox

Latest Message: 1 month ago
  • Thorus/Anon : Long sentence deleted seriously... Happy Death Day KzH zombie sever,,
  • Thorus/Anon : Amazing
  • Thorus/Anon : Cant wrote in shoutbox
  • [KzH]Two`` : 3
  • [KzH]Two`` : Hi all, i remember the old times on the server was really fun :)
  • Michael Harr : Hey guys, how is life going? I'm interested in playing urt again, just need to redownload the installer :)
  • Srinbow : yo, i'm going to install urt again. if you want to play, hit me up
  • ZyGa : i feel so empty inside when im remebering old times on kzh
  • ZyGa : We should set up one day
  • Jakes : Kinda missed the old days too, im in for a fun match with everyone. Even with you Milan
  • Hammel : Greets all, we should all meet over again on the server for the old times. It was pretty fun tho.
  • DiddlieDapti : Greetings Robz
  • Robz : I'm surprised this is still around, greets all
  • haX : Oh lui
  • LammeSnail : Blacky try it now, I guess I manually activated some accounts. If yours not, please contact me on my email. HF
  • Lucas [SpeeD : j'ai donc été admin à 13 ans ? tu m'étonnes que ce soit parti en couilles :)
  • Chelikman : R.I.P kzh,you will miss us
  • Chelikman : mdr
  • DiddlieDapti : part of a legacy?
  • Lucas [SpeeD : why is Lamme still hosting this ?
  • Lucas [SpeeD : this still exists
  • Lucas [SpeeD : wow
  • Chelikman : me for the senior admin of kzh !!!!!!lamme amke me senioradmin :P
  • Chaoui : wesh les merdeux
  • ShockZZZZ : sup

Only registered users are allowed to post

Visitors Counter

Today622
Yesterday1244
This Week8440
This Month38008
All days1407248
Visitors record 08-18-2019 : 1736
your IP: 34.204.169.76
US
UNITED STATES
US
Logged In Users 0
Guests 7
Registered Users 1067
Todays new members 0
Now Online
-
Registered Today
-

Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Farewell

Farewell 02 Dec 2015 19:48 #30998

• Chelikman
  • Expert Boarder
  • King of zombie hunter
  • Thank you received: 362
First of all,i am active on the server but not like before.I'm very busy with school(I am not in primary school anymore,i go to high school and have much to learn,doing homeworks etc...).
Even when i was helping kzh no one ever thanked me(for helping clan).I spent much time for this clan and was one of most active members,but nobody noticed that.

so my more important thing is private life
in free time,i'll play urt

PS:About our server,fix the spas bug and we will get more players,there must exist any way to fix it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tivise, Nightfury-Ekurtlyn

Farewell 02 Dec 2015 20:18 #30999

• Tivise
  • Senior Boarder
  • Demain il neige
  • Thank you received: 179
That you post you'r reason, chelik, it's great.
If others members are inactive, there need to do the same ;)

(suggestion)create a subject: INACTIVE
and all members will can say the reason and the numbers of day.

Thank's,

but red color members, is too late to do something... they don't care about kzh.
No reason, i didn't create this pk3.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2015 20:30 by Tivise.

Farewell 04 Dec 2015 01:34 #31000

• balaur
  • Senior Boarder
  • LOL
  • Thank you received: 218
I think if some of the old players return, the server could take popularity

Farewell 06 Dec 2015 00:07 #31001

• Hammel
  • Gold Boarder
  • :-]
  • Thank you received: 830
I am also totally more inactive the last weeks...but not only in Urt (KzH)...I'm generally not using my computer to play games (csgo 'n stuff)...
Reallife is just more important at the moment and I don't really have time to play games and I also don't really want to because I'm almost the whole day outside with friends and listen to their Problems and help them and stuff.
So I'm really sorry if I'm inactive and can't help the server at the moment...I think for everybody the time will come when Reallife just needs more attention than any videogame or a community.

I hope I'll be back soon to you guys and help the sever and the clan again.I try to connect sometimes to the Server to check if the Players are having fun and keep the rules.
Will do kills for Food :]
The following user(s) said Thank You: [KzH]Two``, Chelikman, Nightfury-Ekurtlyn

Farewell 02 Jan 2016 04:29 #31003

• Kollige
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Ex [KzH]Tech
  • Thank you received: 16
I don't know shit what happened and why, but I know that freezing 4.1 killed the Zombie Mod(s). Am I right if I say that most of the players are gone now? Haven't been online for ages so I've no idea.

I miss those days on 4.1 when there were full servers everywhere and you actually had to refresh zombie stats -page all the time to see if there was a free spot for you. That's how I ended up connecting to KzH Zombie Mod for the first time; I used to play only on Z9 but the server was full for a while and I decided to try another server. Never regretted that. I ended up meeting a bunch of great people and great players, and obviously, some not so great and mature people. But it's just the part of the game, I got used to it. I learned how to deal with people. "Treat others as you would like to be treated" That may be one of the big reasons why I managed to get the trust of this great and respected person called LammeSnail (most of you may know him). If you don't know him.. well he is the reason why you are even able to read this post right here right now. I ended up being a senior admin for a while on the zombie server, and an admin on the KRH servers.

Somehow, I ended up doing some stupid shit. I rarely played the game, so I thought there wouldn't be any consequences that could affect me, because at the time I didn't really care about UrT at all. I got lucky that I'm not banned on the KzH/KRH servers. I never really told anyone that I'm sorry about what happened, about what I did.

I wish Urban Terror was still the same game as it used to be a couple years ago. Full servers, a lot of fun, great people. I had my moments, we all did. Now it's nothing but a memory for me.

You often forget that Lamme is offering this all for you, all of this for free. I don't even want to know how much you have paid for being such a great and friendly guy as you are, Snail. I agree with Jabberwock; respect. Everyone should.

I don't even know why I'm writing this little biography of mine here. It's 05 something in the morning and I'm bored af. Forgive me for that.

- Tech

PS. Happy New Year, hope you'll make KzH rise again. If there's a moment that's worth getting on the gaming pc and updating 4.2, write me on Skype ; )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hammel, [KzH]Two``, Jabberwock, Chelikman, Srinbow

Farewell 07 Jan 2016 02:24 #31011

• Srinbow
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
A very very very big +1 to tech. Same thing here. Played urt for like 6/7 years, startes zombies on z9. Went to later to kzh and it was indeed alot of fun. Met alot of great people and i'm happy with that. Missing it a little bit to be honest. If 4.1/4.2 ever is goig back to live please message me on skype , would appreciate that
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2016 02:25 by Srinbow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kollige

Farewell 08 Jan 2016 18:52 #31013

• Tivise
  • Senior Boarder
  • Demain il neige
If 4.1/4.2 ever is goig back to live please message me on skype , would appreciate that

If every players think like you, 4.1/4.2 will never "going back to live".

You'r message is only in paste, but...
kzh.clankrh.com/index.php/roster
Actually, you are [KzH] Member.
You mean that you stop URT ? So why you don't leave [KzH] ? because you wait that others [KzH] members do the job ?(connect to server, play, to attract others players?)

[KzH]No.1 / [KzH]<|Kira|>
[KzH]Solgear
[KzH]RAF
[KzH]Funky
[KzH]black_v0dka
[KzH]ShockZZZ
[KzH]Anthrax
[KzH]Mo$es*
[KzH]Danny
AngeL aka Unnamedplayer
Fresly*
FaiLeR

If these admins, kzh members think like you, my post said truth.

It's funny, my topic has not practiced only about Lammesnail.
Lammesnail made a great defense, and i'm agree with his answer.
But you, inactive admins and members?
What's you'r reason that you are inactive for kzh while you are currently a member? a admin?

Look, before i joined kzh (and before i was kicked from kzh), i learnt this text:
You only can be invited by Leaderboard, if you are a regular, fair Player and never use or used any hacks. It will be helpfull if you help the clan (with watching/taking cheaterdemos, giving opinions..) in forum. We will inform you here, you don't have to ask it again neither in the Shoutbox or in the Forum! I respected this during my [KzH] experience.

This text? You know! Every admins, every members learnt it.
For recruit a player in [KzH], the player need to be regular, active and fair.
He need to help the clan: like play server.

this text is only valid for test members?

If you have school, if you have to work, if you have holidays, it's a good reason.
but where this is said on the forum? No post, no answer, nothing!

Being [KZH],one of the strictest clan for recruitment, you must have the minimum liability.

I don't talk about Lammesnail (second time), i talk about kzh members/admins i listed up of my answer!

You allow you to hide my criticism about you, kzh members/admins to defend lammesnail only because you have no argument.
You dropped this clan like... shit? (sorry, my language is correct by you'r action).

As i seen, Hammel, Chelikman and some people answer this topic and give these reason that there are inactive. That's good!

But you, Srinbow, have you gave a message like: sorry bro, i need to work in school, or others?

NO! You said that you WAIT !!!! WAIT!!! WAIT!!!!! WAIT !!!!
You THINK that KZH need you ????

OK
IMAGINE this, guys:
Lammesnail:(imagine this message by Lammesnail) If 4.1/4.2 ever is goig back to live please message me on skype, and i will open the [KzH] Zombie 4.2!

OH SURE!!! SURE !! SURE!! You think wait ? It's not a reason !! Mr.Srinbow, YOU JUST DONT CARE ABOUT KZH AND YOU NEED TO SAY IT NOW !!

Some people want that kzh clan progress, but with some people like you, how you want that kzh can progress?
KZH CANT!

OK, ok, i'm calm now. ^^

Learn my messages in this topic, and give me you'r reason(s), admin, kzh, members.

Srinbow, if you learn this, i like you, and this message is brutal but not only for you.
You'r one of the last active members...but you are one of people who let kzh.
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2016 12:40 by Tivise.

Farewell 09 Jan 2016 00:23 #31014

• Srinbow
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
I understand you tevise but you need to understand that i quitted Urt. I was playing when it "almost died" hoping that if i kept playing in the server hopefully some other people would join the server too but that didn't happend. I hoped i could help the 4.1 server but I couldn't and I totally hated 4.2 back then, idk if its still the same. But try to understand that i quitted urt, it just would be fun to see the old people back
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tivise

Farewell 09 Jan 2016 03:43 #31015

• beka
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Eyyyyyy,

This game is and will be dead until HD will be released on steam, so much more ppl will be availiable to play it.
Zombie mod servers are dead like all urt servers, and irc activity on urt and also cups like nations cup is pretty much half dead. So you should complain about the whole shitty 4.2 release, the actual shut down of clanbase, and the idiot admins on urban-zone that runied the player base.
All you can do is just wait until HD comes out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hammel, Kollige

Farewell 09 Jan 2016 12:38 #31016

• Tivise
  • Senior Boarder
  • Demain il neige
Srinbow wrote:
I understand you tevise but you need to understand that i quitted Urt. I was playing when it "almost died" hoping that if i kept playing in the server hopefully some other people would join the server too but that didn't happend. I hoped i could help the 4.1 server but I couldn't and I totally hated 4.2 back then, idk if its still the same. But try to understand that i quitted urt, it just would be fun to see the old people back
If that's you'r reason, i understand you and i think like you.
The only problem is that you'r [KzH] member and [KzH] need people like you :( (active like u'r was in 4.1).
Then, it's ok, sure i'm only a player, but i understand you'r reason, thank's to answer my post (you understand that i was not here to say bad thing to you)
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2016 12:39 by Tivise.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds