Kunena Birthday Module

• #NoName birthday is in 2 days (19)
  • Danny birthday is in 10 days (22)

Shoutbox

Latest Message: 1 month ago
  • Thorus/Anon : Long sentence deleted seriously... Happy Death Day KzH zombie sever,,
  • Thorus/Anon : Amazing
  • Thorus/Anon : Cant wrote in shoutbox
  • [KzH]Two`` : 3
  • [KzH]Two`` : Hi all, i remember the old times on the server was really fun :)
  • Michael Harr : Hey guys, how is life going? I'm interested in playing urt again, just need to redownload the installer :)
  • Srinbow : yo, i'm going to install urt again. if you want to play, hit me up
  • ZyGa : i feel so empty inside when im remebering old times on kzh
  • ZyGa : We should set up one day
  • Jakes : Kinda missed the old days too, im in for a fun match with everyone. Even with you Milan
  • Hammel : Greets all, we should all meet over again on the server for the old times. It was pretty fun tho.
  • DiddlieDapti : Greetings Robz
  • Robz : I'm surprised this is still around, greets all
  • haX : Oh lui
  • LammeSnail : Blacky try it now, I guess I manually activated some accounts. If yours not, please contact me on my email. HF
  • Lucas [SpeeD : j'ai donc été admin à 13 ans ? tu m'étonnes que ce soit parti en couilles :)
  • Chelikman : R.I.P kzh,you will miss us
  • Chelikman : mdr
  • DiddlieDapti : part of a legacy?
  • Lucas [SpeeD : why is Lamme still hosting this ?
  • Lucas [SpeeD : this still exists
  • Lucas [SpeeD : wow
  • Chelikman : me for the senior admin of kzh !!!!!!lamme amke me senioradmin :P
  • Chaoui : wesh les merdeux
  • ShockZZZZ : sup

Only registered users are allowed to post

Visitors Counter

Today625
Yesterday1244
This Week8443
This Month38011
All days1407251
Visitors record 08-18-2019 : 1736
your IP: 34.204.169.76
US
UNITED STATES
US
Logged In Users 0
Guests 22
Registered Users 1067
Todays new members 0
Now Online
-
Registered Today
-

Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Farewell

Farewell 11 Nov 2015 20:57 #30958

• Tivise
  • Senior Boarder
  • Demain il neige
  • Thank you received: 179
Hi, i left you'r server, you'r forum, you'r community :hs:
[KzH] is the past of Urban Terror? You'r fault.
Please, I'm here to give my opinion and to explain about that you must understand.
My opinions:

80% of [KzH] members lost motivation.
90% of [KzH] leaderboard lost motivation/invisible.

there is a contradiction:
40% of admin want to help [Kzh].
60% of zombie player want to help [KzH].

But this contradiction will not help you.

(Snail, i respect you'r work)
Sorry Snail, but make config for 1 month for me is a considerable lack of motivation.
You do not have time to make a config?
Stop your game 30 minutes in =KRH= to help your 2nd clan: [KZH] ...ah...you forget it's you'r clan?
More of than, i ask to Kami, he made a zombie config WITH GAD MOD (you'r mod) for 30-45 minuts.
I can made this 1 hour (maximum).
You needed 1 month ? not normal.

Since zombie 4.2 start, only 2 members of leaderboard do something (Jab/Two) (et désolé Two, je suis là pour dire que même si je te vois jamais, t'es plus co que t'es "amis", on peut pas dire que tu es remplis de motivation, mais plus que les autres).
And about members?
[KzH]Blacky, [KzH]Hammel, [KzH] chelikman are active (chelik had problem,then...)
And about admins ?
N!ghtfury,xXx,...(i don't have everyone, but ...)

Say me, Snail: you accept criticism ?
You'r mature, more than me, then accept my opinions or explain me what I say false.

I'm here to sound you'r opinion, i say truth ? i say false ? explain why then.
_________

I ask to some [Kzh] members, or admins:
Why you don't play ?
I WAIT ZOMBIE 4.2.

Snail do this ! GJ SNAIL !!! B) but...where are admins. [KzH] members ? :?

Suggestion: (yeah i'm not here just to make mad to kzh)

- recruit new members (you'r 8 members maximum active, then, go recruit).

I finish,
recruitement can save you'r community, but why players does help you to be active if [KzH] members/admins don't want it ?

Please accept this, i say principally truth.
ADIEU!
FAREWELL!
No reason, i didn't create this pk3.
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2015 21:14 by Tivise.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kimo

Farewell 11 Nov 2015 23:22 #30960

• Hammel
  • Gold Boarder
  • :-]
  • Thank you received: 830
Tivise you know that Snail is also a busy man (with job, family etc...??).He has to work and also want his freetime when he got some.He can't give his full freetime for the KzH-Clan.

And about recruitment:
I don't think there are many mature people on our server at the moment that deserve the KzH tag or an Admin lvl.It helps the server to get more players because everyone wants to be a KzH member or Admin but it doesn't bring us active and mature players.Do you want a server with a bit less people that are mature and can behave or do you want a server with more people but they cant behave and they insult each other every time they die...Think about that...
Will do kills for Food :]

Farewell 12 Nov 2015 12:43 #30961

• M4thi3u
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Lol this is ridiculous.

Lets be honest why are you acting like you care about KzH? You tried to crack rcon password of your own clan to get a little more power. (And im still wondering why you're not permbanned as ppl can't put trust in you)

Most of the member left in 4.2 barely know a shit about zombie lod, because of kzh fame you yhought you'd gey everyone but this is 4.2 community is low as fuck.

As well you weren't on 4.2 for 2 years or more? That's normal you dont have any player.

Recruiting should be according to people applying on their own, inviring them or making the process easier makes rhe applicant too confident and he turns into an asshole.

No offense tivise but you can't compare your life to an adult.

KzH is Snail 2nd clan so its pretty normal he gives less time tban his main clan.

Also gad config is terribly hard to understand and bugged.

You"re out of date according to zombie and server tivise afrer all the troubles you've created i think your farewell should finally be real cause i believe you"re just making this topic to be a kiddy crier claiming you're enlighted about everyrhing when you barely have knowledge about this clan or community.
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 12:48 by M4thi3u.

Farewell 12 Nov 2015 13:43 #30962

• Tivise
  • Senior Boarder
  • Demain il neige
@mathieu: Tu sais que c'est zenny qui m'a donné ce fichier pour une "fragmovie",
j'emmerde zenny, il a fait le pute, c'est un fdp qui met une dague dans le dos des gens.
Je savais pas ce qu'il y avait dedans, je ne sais pas comment crack un rcon, tu sais que zeny est l'unique responsable. C'est un français de merde qui ne porte pas ses couilles devant.
J'ai jamais demandé de me faire confiance, basta.
Mathias Bochet est une andouille qui a besoin de se faire lécher pour que quelqu'un travail avec lui (cc Mathieu Parent).
T'façon j'ai déjà quitté urt, soumis de zenny et d'acen.
Et l'exemple montrant que tu suces Mathias Bochet, c'est que tu vas lui envoyer ce lien.
@Hammel:
I repeat, i understand that lamme has a life, but i play sometime in KRH Ctf and why he didn't used 30 min of time in KRH CTF for finish zombie server ? it's not part of life, it's motivation.

When i gave "knife skin" with some line to make mad kzh servers to lamme (by zenny),
i was in [KzH], so, you need to think about that ?
Why i wanted to crack rconpassword of kzh when i was 60?
No reason.

Zenny used that i was [KzH] to lie me and to make bad to kzh servers (like crack rconpassword).

Mathieu, explain me how you'r kicked from QA team ?
Do you want to revenge to me? you already do that, i'm kicked from KzH.
Why you continue, kid ?
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 14:05 by Tivise.

Farewell 12 Nov 2015 15:55 #30963

• Hammel
  • Gold Boarder
  • :-]
  • Thank you received: 830
Tivise, what's the problem when you see Snail playing on the server?He also wants to play at least a bit when he comes home...When he comes home from work, he is probably done because it's hard to work the whole day...Can't you understand that its hard to work and then when you come home to work more and more...He just wants his freetime and I guess if you would work the whole day and want your freetime in the evening, you would understand him now.
Will do kills for Food :]

Farewell 12 Nov 2015 18:56 #30965

• Kimo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Tivise is right here.

KzH is not like it was before

Respect to Snail that he is still working hard to keep it alive. B)

Many people accepted that KzH just died.

Farewell 13 Nov 2015 07:46 #30966

• M4thi3u
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Why making separate anwser in french/english thomas?
Your excuses concerning the skin are bullsgit al you need to see a skin in a delo for a fragmocie is to set it in your client q3ut4 and record the demo as well z3nnY never made feagmovie why would he start by asking zombie, ctf server and others? No sense.

The reason i was kicked was because i have modded server but it didn't bother QA till you came and cried.

But you were too mad to be used like a toy (as always).

You just went in kzh in the hope to get 80 by givin a mod but zenny fucked you and its Well deserved

Désolé Thomas, si t'aurais su ou été ta place t'aurais pas jouer avec mes alumettes t'étais tellement dessesperé et pressé que t'es grimper sur la teub de z9enny pour lq fragmovie troll et tu l'as prise dans l'cul :(
Aller salu thomas padzer (pleur pa stp)
Last Edit: 13 Nov 2015 12:49 by M4thi3u.

Farewell 30 Nov 2015 14:34 #30985

• UNBAN RATATAT
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 70
Ah oé y a toujours de l'ambiance ici à ce que je vois *sors les popcorns*
Merci pour "la tranche de rigolade", mais prévenez moi quand vous ouvrez un topic comme ça, merci :d

Jabber my love, put me 80 on 4.2 zmb, thx.
I will ban your country (c) Guitar
Ratatat is unban (c) Guitar
Angel gave his qkey to Ratatat (c) Zyru

90.56.216.0:-1 // Ratatat banned on 07/07/2013 (18:05), reason : Evading bans (by Tech

Farewell 01 Dec 2015 18:23 #30986

• LammeSnail
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1999
Salut,

I am not mad on helpful opinions and I don't take it personal. You are right in many things, especially that I could have done the config faster.
It was just time to post here some explanations, maybe not for you but for the KzH members & admins, but currently you are the one who asked for this.
I don't need regrets, but some may understand things better after this.

1. First of all I don't play the ZOMBIE MOD, so I couldn't make/test the config for the proper settings.
2. When I finally had the GAD MOD and saw how it lacks for the proper configuration (to make it as the 4.1 was) I lost my interest.
3. I saw that the community disapperaed. And I just don't meant the KzH clan, but it seems there are overall less UrT players.
While I felt I try things. I host the servers, I host the websites, I try to manage and update the things, and I try to make new maps... etc and all these not just for my own fun (yes sure I like to play and do the lame mapping)... but there is no thanks for it.
There is no thanks from the players.
There is not much help from the admins - although I offered the full control to one or more Seniors, nobody was ever in full charge to take care about all the things.
(While I thought I offered a great thing: like when your dad buys a car, pays the insurance & fuel and you just have to drive it - but no.)
And I didn't really feel any support from FrosenSand in any way. Although there is no game without players and there are no players without servers.
4. Yes the Seniors and other admins have a life. Why would I expect anything?
As I have. The main reason for my incativity is within my privet life. Some time ago I had to change my job. And while back then I had even time for server management, community maintenance or mapping in working times, now I have to get up at 5:00am and so I am very dead until Saturday, so not much time left.
But you can see me online playing? I don't play so much, I am often just stay in spec, or do some braindead stuff. But this is personal.

I don't really care if you would like to help or you just made your post to "kick once more into the dead body of KzH" and polish yourself... I respect your time you spent with this so I try to give you a proper answer.

So this was the past.
And what about the future? Do we have any? I will be honest: I am not a rich guy and I make all these for the fun - until I have any (fun). (By now not much though...)
So honestly I do things until I can get some help.
And you mentioned KRH. I get there help in website posting, demo viewing, tournament managing, desing creation, server and configuration development... And not because I am the boss there - but because KRH works as a community: a bunch of friendly players from all over the world, nations, religions, whatever.

And yes, unfortunately after the exhausting everyday work and KRH management I really have less power and time to manage KzH. But I still didn't give it up, as you can see here I am, and anytime a Senior turned to me I tried to support.

So if you (not personally you, but the players) think you have time and you would like to make the server, the website the community better, you are welcome.

Thanks for your attention and here is the potato for the long post:

Last Edit: 01 Dec 2015 18:24 by LammeSnail.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hammel, Jabberwock, Chelikman

Farewell 01 Dec 2015 18:52 #30987

• Jabberwock
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1564
51024579.jpg
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Farewell 01 Dec 2015 19:37 #30988

Lamme I can understand you.Realy I respect you like jabberwock

1. Were players are very ugly :D Thats true,they are always talking about server fault :D Dont wory about this.

2.Thats not problem :D

3.We got 6 active member.Some admins are telling I am active but thats not true KzH got maybe more than 30 member but noone just 6 admin active.
Thanks a lot to do this server.As i told No have active member how can they say Thanks.Thats impossible :D

4.I am agree with you , I have got exam,homework etc.But i am looking forum and server.Just for 30 times is enouqh,I am looking for problem then if server dont have problem,i am going out .
As you say lamme KRH is different ,it isnt have small player but KzH got a lot of small player and this is so hard becouse they got a lot of problem.
But thats mean isnt we shouldn't have good community.Just need loyal member.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabberwock

Farewell 01 Dec 2015 20:08 #30989

• Tivise
  • Senior Boarder
  • Demain il neige
Jabber said all.
(i gave you "gj" for you'r job, maybe not on this post, but i already said it, even that you don't do his faster like i think better).
So yeah, i talk about me but i think it's the same with others people:
when people do something cool, we don't need to cry that you done good job, because that's just help.
When people do something bad, or do nothing, we need to cry, to try to change the problem.
But i don't care, you'r clan was opened a long time ago.
Just, hum...in roster page, there are members were i never seen, and i am here many month.
All can have a life, but made a post can help community to know it, but not disappear like some member.

when i was kzh, and i go to poland, i made a post to be inactive 3 days:
kzh.clankrh.com/index.php/forum/general-...ctive-member-in-game
others members can use 2 minuts to inform others kzh members.
But be inactive 3 month or more is like: " i don't care about kzh, bb , inactive and nobody see that".

Next, all you said is agree.

Like Jab said: respect.

GL Snail.
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2015 20:11 by Tivise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nightfury-Ekurtlyn

Farewell 01 Dec 2015 20:43 #30990

• LammeSnail
  • Administrator
I don't want to point my finger to others, but as I mentioned I don't play the ZOMBIE MOD, so I always needed the help of Seniors/active KzH members. I can edit Roster page or anything else when I am informed about it.

You don't know but at the very beginning I tried to keep all tasks in my hand (that was the time when I could do server/clan things even in working hours), so I managed all by myself. But later I couldn't follow who is online how much, who is active/helpful or who is mature/fair enough to be invited. So I left this to the Seniors.
And since then I really can't follow who is now in or who is still active.

But I am accessible.
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2015 20:44 by LammeSnail.

Farewell 01 Dec 2015 21:23 #30991

İ am not senior but I can say WHO is active ,if i am telling something false fix the my writing.

1. In Seniors = Jabberwock is active ,sometimes Darken is coming for look but he dont have his level i guess. Two is comming sometimes but just sometimes.Jakes still in KRH.

2.Fulladmins = I guess Just me active at fulladmin

3.Admins = Marko aka (xXx) active

4.Moderators =Kamilkoş aka (kami) active

i see them active but maybe someone want say ' I am active too' but it's look like this.

WHERE İS THE OTHER ADMİNS :hunt:
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2015 21:24 by Nightfury-Ekurtlyn.

Farewell 02 Dec 2015 17:09 #30992

• [KzH]Two``
  • Administrator
  • ‹(•_•)›
  • Thank you received: 1235
Hi, i have some problem with my health but i will try to be more active very soon, thanks for your patience.
HAVE FUN !
* Bye Bye *

Farewell 02 Dec 2015 17:54 #30993

Huh I am sorry, Whats your health problem man, :?

Farewell 02 Dec 2015 18:33 #30994

• LammeSnail
  • Administrator
Two you don't need to say sorry, real life is the first and most important!
I wish you to get better!!! B)

(Sry but I need to mention that your green signature picture is very wide for me and ruins the readibility of your posts).
:blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tivise, [KzH]Two``

Farewell 02 Dec 2015 18:48 #30995

• Tivise
  • Senior Boarder
  • Demain il neige
Yeah snail, you need senior/kzh members, but people who's not active don't help you because, for example, don't comment you'r job to made new server in 4.2:

Ekurt, that more simple to give the name of players who don't care about kzh (sorry but when you'r active only in krh, how you help kzh/server kzh to up ?)
red = inactive
orange = only forum/rarely in game (i mean kzh only)
blue = some problems IRL (i think)
black: ok
Seniors:
I can't judge senior.

Full Admins
[KzH]No.1 / [KzH]<|Kira|>
[KzH]Solgear
[KzH]Hammel
[KzH]RAF
N!ghtfury
[KzH]Funky

Admins

[KzH]black_v0dka
[KzH]ShockZZZ
[KzH]Anthrax
[KzH]Mo$es*
[KzH]Danny
[KzH]Srinbow

[KzH]Milan*
AngeL aka Unnamedplayer
Robz
Fresly*
FaiLeR
Ohnepixel

xXx

Moderators (20)
(kami yeah sorry but roster page don't give you)

Snail, i don't made this post only to judge you'r connection, (i understand you'r reason but not about 95% of you'r members who don't try to prevent community).
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2015 19:37 by Tivise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LammeSnail, balaur, Chelikman

Farewell 02 Dec 2015 19:31 #30996

Tivise . if I dont know how to making server its means is not I dont want help server. I dont know how to making server and how to making map but I am working in Server with insulters,Avoiders,Evaders,Hackers.

And you tivise , If you know how to making server ,its means isnt you are helping server .You are helping Lamme .Also If i dont help server,why they give me 60 level ?

If you can teach us How to making,We can help server.I mean If you want help server,Teach us how to making server and how to making better server .

Two, your life is important than game.You can join us when you are healty or if you cant ,I want tell you Thanks you about everthing :D
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2015 19:34 by Nightfury-Ekurtlyn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tivise, [KzH]Two``

Farewell 02 Dec 2015 19:34 #30997

• Tivise
  • Senior Boarder
  • Demain il neige
Tivise . if I dont know how to making server its means is not I dont want help server. I dont know how to making server and how to making map but I am working in Server with insulters,Avoiders,Evaders,Hackers.

You'r help is suffisant ! Men ;)
A player who play in kzh server is a player who help kzh ! You do this. Nothing wrong with you man ;)
I mean that kzh members don't play (members in red color)!!! and that's stupid because they don't help and they want to be kzh ?
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2015 19:37 by Tivise.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds